Subscribing theatres have three types of ads included in their subscriptions:
The specs for ads are as follows:
1. Files must be in .jpg, .gif or .png format
2. Header ads must be sized 468×60 pixels
3. Large sidebar ads must be sized 300×250 pixels
4. Small sidebar ads must be sized 125×125 pixels
5. URL to link the ad to your site must be supplied when sending your artwork
6. Naming convention for files should be: TheatreName_SHOWNAME_AdType(ie. Header, Sidebar, etc)_MonthYYYY.jpg; so a header ad for the Awesome Theatre Company’s production of ANNIE in March 2013 would be named: AwesomeTheatreCo_ANNIE_Header_Mar2013.jpg
7. Ads are due by the 15th of the month for posting the next month
8. Header and sidebar ads are run in rotation and increase in impressions as we approach your run dates.
9. STAGE also often shares our FB cover pic area with subscribers so if you want to send a file for that the specs are 851x315pixels. The lower left corner should be left blank to accommodate our profile pic and FB is strict about no prices or URLs listed so it doesn’t have the appearance of an ad. If you include show name, dates, location and artwork you should be fine. We run these as you approach your opening – and rotate as many as we receive.
Send all files to email@example.com