Show: THE WEDDING SINGER
Theater: The Dramateurs, Incl at the Barn Playhouse
Theater Website: http://www.barnplayhouse.org
Theater Phone: (610) 539-2276
Start date of auditions: 03/29/2020
CALLING ALL YOUNG ACTORS!!
The Barn Playhouse will hold auditions for its Youth Fundraising Production of THE WEDDING SINGER.
March 29 & 30 – 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Callbacks – April 1, 7:00 pm
Reformed Church of the Ascension
1700 W. Main Street
Norristown, PA 19403
Youth production – suggested age range of 12-18.
For questions, contact director Amy Venkus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Prepare 32 bars from a BROADWAY song (from a musical 1985 – present day) A song from the show is encouraged, but not required.
• An accompanist will be provided. If your song is not from the show, you MUST have the sheet music with you. In paper form, digital sheet music is NOT accepted. Recorded music and/or a cappella singing will NOT be allowed.
• Individual vocal auditions will occur first. Those auditioning will then be asked to do a short dance audition. Some individuals may be asked to do readings from the script.
• Dress comfortably and come prepared to dance. You WILL be dancing.
• Prior to your audition, please print and complete the Audition form.
More information is available on the theater’s website at barnplayhouse.org