Premier Centre for the Arts is “Getting Ready” for a hit with the teens or young at heart! 13: The Musical brings to your eyes and ears a tale of the ups and downs of being a 13-year-old. “I am thoroughly impressed with the talent and professionalism I get from this amazing young cast or actors” said director Candice Castro. Be there with them as they experience everything from first love and popularity to learning what it means to be growing up!
“Get Me What I Need,” or rather what YOU need and purchase your tickets for 13: THE MUSICAL! The first weekend of shows are March 2nd at 8 p.m., March 3rd at 3 and 8 p.m., and March 4th at 3 p.m. The second weekend, there are shows on March 9th at 8 p.m., March 10th at 3 and 8 p.m., and March 11th at 3 p.m. The final weekend is March 16th at 8 p.m., March 17th at 3 and 8 p.m. and March 18th at 3 p.m. Tickets are $15 for students and $18 for adults. Discover “What It Means to Be a Friend” and get a ticket for them too!
Premier Centre for the Arts in located at 27 Anderson Street Middletown, DE 19709. PCA focuses its performance-based educational programs on nurturing a well-rounded performer. Hundreds of students study weekly in their educational programs and many of those students participate in over 200 performances each season. The facility includes: café, retail store, recording studio, video/photography studio, dressing room, costume/prop shop, 3 large studios, 8 music studios, and a theatre. More information can be found at their website: www.pcade.com
Latest posts by Patricia Bradford (see all)
- GYPSY Thursdays are BIZ nights at CTC - December 9, 2013
- Thursdays are IN THE BIZ NIGHT at CTC! - December 9, 2013
- GYPSY, City Theater Company, 12/06/2013-12/21/2013 - December 9, 2013
- Curio Theatre Company Set to Present World Premiere of Hysterical Retelling of Twelfth Night Gender Comedy … runs December 5-January 4 - December 6, 2013
- It’s a Very Town and Country Christmas - December 6, 2013